[bct] Re: My final rant

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 14:31:31 -0600

Hey

I definitely agree here. Telling this dude to *** off or whatever really isn't going to help, because let's face it! He thrives on attention, so let's not give it to him. If he sends more messages with characters that crash your screen reader,don't post to the list asking him to go away or stop or whatever, just don't respond. In this case, the best response is no response at all. Perhaps this dude should spend some time in the ole iron bar hotel. Maybe big Bubba will come by and...well, I'll go no further!

At 01:34 PM 3/19/2006, you wrote:
Being 13 I don't have much to say on this spam matter. I can't do much about it either. I'll just say this. I fully agree with everyone who thinks this dude should go to jail. He is a ***hole, and he spends his damn time doing things which I won't even get in to. It's not worth it. Report him, do whatever you need, and I just want everyone know I fully support you. Hopefully we'll resolve this situation. Until then, the list is under attack and we'll have to keep our eyes peeled.