[bct] My final rant

  • From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 11:34:26 -0800

Being 13 I don't have much to say on this spam matter. I can't do much about it
either. I'll just say this. I fully agree with everyone who thinks this dude
should go to jail. He is a ***hole, and he spends his damn time doing things
which I won't even get in to. It's not worth it. Report him, do whatever you
need, and I just want everyone know I fully support you. Hopefully we'll
resolve this situation. Until then, the list is under attack and we'll have to
keep our eyes peeled.