[bct] My experience with rehab

  • From: "JAMES MACCHI" <tamacone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 10:19:01 -0800

In my life I have had several strokes.  After I had one of these strokes I was
taken to Kaiser.

When I was admitted to the emergency room I saw an intern who did not have the
right to sign off on my medical records.  She should have had an attending
physician sign off on what she had done.  I had lost the ability to speak.
This intern determined that I would be employable.

The rehab doctor went solely on the word of the intern.  The counselor
determined that I should be a widower closure.  This is a male home maker
closure.

I had to fight to get the little training I received from our local vocational.
 I received windows training because we both had a job that went bust.

The second telemarketing job went down in flames.  In California when you are
61 you are not considered to be rehab material.

James who told it like it is.