[bct] Re: My dandy little diddy called A song of Salvation

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 21:09:10 -0700

Don't these comment lines cost the person who calls them?  I am curious
since it seems so many use them.  I personally don't make many phone calls,
except to family and if they live out of state I don't do that unless I
absolutely have to, but that is partly because I generally get times all
wrong.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx