[bct] Re: My dandy little diddy called A song of Salvation

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 18:59:44 -0500

Hello Dana,
This is Maria, the Ma portion of Malyn.  I just wanted to write a few words to
you to say how much I truly enjoyed your podcast.  To borrow the name of a
great musical group, you have really been through "Earth, Wind and Fire".  I
was truly entertained and astounded throughout your telling of your highs and
lows, and how you persevered and arrived at the point where you are today.

My regards to your wife--I'm sorry, her name escapes my poor memory at the
moment--and I hope she is feeling much better following her accident.  Good
luck with that suit; I think you should go after that scoundrel of a lawyer too.