[bct] Re: My binaurals arrived

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 17:18:19 -0600

Dan, you're right about the signal to noise ratio not being great,
however they seem much better in that regard than many of the
microphones from Sound Professionals.  I'm not picking on them at all,
it's just that people on the list are always looking for good
microphones and feedback.  I'll be interested to hear them when Jake
uploads the podcast.

I wonder what kind of mikes Jake prefers?