[bct] Re: My binaurals arrived

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 15:09:53 -0500

Jake ran into some technical issues this morning, so you should see a
few of them flood through this evening once he gets home and finishes
with his milk bone.  Debee's is one of them.

>>> neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Wednesday, March 15, 2006 1:08:51 PM >>>
Debee, I don't see your podcast there yet.  Am I missing it or has
not uploaded it yet.  And you folks think that Larry does all that