[bct] Re: My Mixer, The Rest of the Story

  • From: "Mike Justice" <m.d.justice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 16:10:42 -0500

When I joined this list, I thought the majority of the messages would have
purely content about technical gadgets or tips for their use.  I have very much
enjoyed hearing about the personalities and interests of the variety of blind
people who have contributed their comments.  Thanks Maria for replying to
Dana's earlier post, because I had missed it in the large volume that sometimes
gets deleted as I skim through the messages.  What better type of message could
we hear at this time of the year when we celebrate the birth of the Son of god
who gave his very life as a gift to all who will receive it!  Merry CHRISTmas
to all.

Mike Justice,
www.MPNHome.net