[bct] Re: My Living Space Podcast

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 15:30:05 -0500

Hi. What you could do, if you have the ability to do so, is do what others have done, and take a little tape recorder around the house with you and record it. You would then take a patch cord or a set of RCA jacks or whatever you have available and hook the recorder to the line-in jack of your sound card and play back the recording, and at the same time, you would use whatever editing software you have, if you have any this is, and save the file as an mp3. you would then send that file to Lary and he'd put it up there.

At 02:53 PM 5/12/2006, you wrote:

A podcast over a comment line - wouldn't that sound fairly bad, sound-quality wise?

If you need someone to pass files along somehow or do some editting, I'd be happy to help

Sean R.
Change of Cast - As soon as a religion comes to dominate it has
as its opponents all those who would have been its first
disciples. - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
Email: <mailto:sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

web: <http://www.randyLaptop.com>http://www.randyLaptop.com

----- Original Message ----- From: <mailto:jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>Jake Joehl To: <mailto:blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 8:49 PM Subject: [bct] My Living Space Podcast

Hi all. Larry and/or Neal, I am wondering if it would be okay for me to call into the comment line and do my living space podcast that way. The reason is that I don't have enough money to purchase any more software or hardware than I already have, and I'm not sure at this point when or even if I'll be able to get that money. Could you upload me that way? Thanks in advance.