[bct] Re: My Living Space Podcast

  • From: "Sean Randall" <sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 20:53:01 +0100

A podcast over a comment line - wouldn't that sound fairly bad, sound-quality

If you need someone to pass files along somehow or do some editting, I'd be
happy to help

Sean R.
Change of Cast - As soon as a religion comes to dominate it has
as its opponents all those who would have been its first
disciples. - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
Email: sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

web: http://www.randyLaptop.com