[bct] Re: My Apologoies About Audio Magic

  • From: "Nick G" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 21:24:26 -0500

Onj, I think the person was asking about TeamTalk not to place blaim on its publicizer, but to wonder if this person hits one of its most popular servers and tries to get people to do bad things.
As Onj may very well know, I fell victom to an email claiming to be a Microsoft patch...And let me tell you, it was well microsoft formatted too, looked convincing. It certainly wasn't, and I'm greatful to my Dad for buying the virus checker and helping to set things right. This guy was clever, was being the operative word. Once he started to impersonate other listers email adresses...Sorry, bad!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Onj" <onj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>