[bct] Re: My Apologoies About Audio Magic

  • From: "Don Ball" <dball10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 10:54:55 -0500

I was this close to running that software but like DJC the quickness of the
download made me delete it from my machine. but theys guys are getting our
email address off of old emails apparently and are sending out false
messages about trying the software. I wonder if this person uses team talk
by any chance?