[bct] Re: My Apologies About Audio Magic

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 11:01:34 -0700

Hi Buddy and all!

Absolutely right! I do not endorse this software! Very glad I also broadcasted this fact on the web site itself, which is at least a bit more secure than e-mail. This person has been shown in the past to be very good at rearranging SMTP header data to meet his evil ends.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word Verification Accessibility Petition today!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Buddy Brannan" <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>