[bct] Re: My Apologies About Audio Magic

  • From: Buddy Brannan <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 11:13:46 -0500

On Mar 18, 2006, at 2:13 AM, <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

I have tested Audio Magic and it works as advertised. My apologies to the author of the software for my last two posts; I guess I was just very paranoid.

Darrell Shandrow

This is so obviously not from Darrell it isn't funny (not to mention the other ones not from Larry or Don). But I've known Darrell for (Gasp!) well, a long time, and I've seen his Email for ages.

1) Darrell pretty much doesn't send HTML Email, as I recall....and this one is.

2) Darrell's Email lists his name in the headers.

3) Darrell's Email has his blurb about his Cognigen site.

BTW, just in case someone wants to fake me giving a ringing endorsement to their software, think twice about it. It will be more obvious than this is.

Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV : Independent Watkins Associate #361534
Email: buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx : Phone: 888-752-8339
For over 135 years, Watkins has brought you products to improve your health and your home: http://www.tastyshop.net
...And a Watkins business could change your life! Get all the info on our business and the exclusive resources available to my team: http:// www.tastybiz.com