[bct] Re: My Apologies About Audio Magic

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 04:11:47 -0500

Don't feel like an idiot at all, and please do let us know what you hear back.
Maybe I'm too cautious, but I would not run this file right now under any
circumstance.  If I am too prudish about it, oh well, I guess that explains why
I don't loose data (knock on wood).

If it turns out to be fine, I guess I can afford to wait a few more days for
something I've been waiting for for my whole life anyway!