[bct] Re: My Apologies About Audio Magic

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 15:16:37 -0700

Hi DJD,

It is a highly destructive file, despite the forged e-mail to the contrary.
Very good thing you sent it to your antivirus vendor.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word
Verification Accessibility Petition today!
Information should be accessible to us without need of translation by another
person.