[bct] Re: Music therapy

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 11:04:08 -0600

I haven't yet listened to the music therapy podcast but I'm looking forward to doing so in the coming week. My sister who is blind was in a music therapy program for a few years and really enjoyed it. The program was called Initial Therapy through the Arts, and was held at a local branch of what is now the Music Institute of Chicago. I too took lessons there for a few years but my family and I haven't been associated with them for a long time due to other commitments. We had some excellent teachers though, some of whom might still be there for all I know.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>