[bct] Re: Music therapy

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 23:04:07 -0600

Thanks for your comments. I currently subcontract with a therapist who has a
business in Kansas City. She has set me up with several private clients. I
am currently also seeing some students at a state school here in
Chillicothe. My wife who is sighted and has a background in special
education is working with me. She provides much feedback and assistance in
working with the kiddos. I didn't require this assistance while working with
the geriatric population I described in my submission. The children,
however, are quite a challenge. I love it and my wife and I enjoy working
together. The only downside is the less than steady pay check. I fervently
believe and pray that 2006 will be a better year for us in the financial
department than 2005, but one cannot expect self-employment to go smoothly,
especially in the first months. Thanks again for the positive feedback.