[bct] Music enjoyment

  • From: "beth" <fb-oe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 21:48:46 -0500

Hey, Lynnette, yes, please do a music podcast.  I play piano but haven't in
years but, since I use music theory = guitar chording for on-the-fly
playing--instead of that horrible Braille music--I could easily get back
into playing.  I took organ in college.  I sing in my Catholic Church choir.
I will E-mail you off list a site where you can hear a pro choir do one of
the songs we're learning--it's wonderful--I gave it to the group before you
rejoined us.  Good luck with your rehearsals and show.  Beth