[bct] Re: Multitrack digital recorders

  • From: "Fred Rains" <fred58@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 19:32:08 -0400

Thanks Jenny. I actually read some of the manual for this unit, and even though it is advertised as having one knob per function, it still has a menu system for performing some tasks. I could handle memorizing some menues, but some of the menue navigation is performed using a wheel for scrolling through options. Not sure I could use that without sighted help. It would be interesting to know if anyone here is using this unit.

Fred

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>