[bct] Re: Moving on? Not quite yet.

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 20:29:19 -0500

I am not sure why not, but there is something different about the 2 versions
of Eloquence used for both products.  The obvious difference is that the
Jaws version is tied to Jaws, whereas the WindowEyes version is not and is a
straight SAPI engine that will work with anything that wishes to use it.

--Best regards,

--Rick Alfaro