[bct] Re: Moving on? Not quite yet.

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 16:45:26 -0800

I know less about this than a lot of us on here.  But I can't figure why it
would affect only Eloquence.  I had a dickens of a time getting rid of it
because, of course Jaws would close immediately and messages would appear to
file an error message.  But I think I'm clear now.  I'm afraid someone's going
to have to do something about our little fun seeker. But we also need to keep
forging ahead, too.  Let's all hang in!