[bct] Re: Moving on? Not quite yet.

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 18:31:31 -0600

That is really weird that it only seems to effect JAWS.  I say that because
now, with the advent of JAWS version 7, both JAWS and Window-eyes use MSAA
for menus.  Now, if I guess correctly, Window-eyes uses as it's default
synthesizer Decktalk access 32 and not Eloquence.  So, if a user of
Window-eyes switched to Eloquence and then ran over the character string,
would eloquence crash and if not, why not?

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Ray
Home phone and fax: