[bct] Moving on? Not quite yet.

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 16:09:45 -0800

Hi again,

You know what? It really helps us all to talk about this among ourselves. We are all concerned and it is scary, whether or not we like to admit it. So no, it's not time to move on yet. Our lives have been disrupted, this list has been disrupted, and we need to deal with it a bit more until there is a definite resolution. Maybe some of you are sick of this subject, but it doesn't do any good to shove it aside just yet. Just my opinion.

Makes me want to get another synthesizer temporarily, although I am very fond of Eloquence.

Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson
Podcast feed: emerson.libsyn.com/rss