[bct] Re: Moving again?

  • From: "Amy" <amy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 19:28:16 -0500

Hmm, moving again? Now that I have finally, finally, figured out how in the universe to get on freelists?

Tell me we're moving somewhere a bit easier to subscribe to? LOL

Seriously, as long as someone lets me know when/where we are moving, and lets me know in clear detail how to subscrib, there should be no problems on my end. Unless, it's yahoo, which I know how to navigate.