[bct] Re: Mouth Music

  • From: "jack scrimshaw" <jack_scrimshaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 11:15:40 -0000

Hello there mathew i ekoe those thoughts a great podcast. Not seen a jewsharp in many a year. I was thinking of doing a recording of the mandolin or dobrow as although you here tham a lot not too many folks know that much about them. Or maybe you have those instruments yourself? There's an idea for u. Cheers jack.
you ai'nt heard nothing til ya heard it from the mad man www.livejournal.com/users/afro_thunder nothing but pure truth.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Hope" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>