[bct] Motorcycle Podcast

  • From: Matt Roberts <blindbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 20:46:29 -0500

I never explained to anyone on this list the origin of my name. I was signing up for an e-mail by phone service in 1999, and I didn't want to use the name I used before anymore. I'm an avid motorcycle enthusiast, and consider myself a biker. Since I'm blind, Blind Biker just fit me. I don't let my disability stop me from doing anythign I like to do, even if it means I need a sighted person I can do it.
The next motorcycle ride I take, I'm going to try to record it and post it as a Podcast episode on BCT. For now, here is a link to a very good motorcycle podcast.

Matt Roberts

Email services by FreedomBox. Surf the Net at the sound of your voice. www.freedombox.info