[bct] Re: Most accessible blogs with JAWS

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 23:39:01 -0500

hi Jane

you may wanna fix your display name. right now all it says is gmail, and I dunno if you wanna go through life having the same name as an e-mail service from Google? hahahahahahaha.

At 04:59 PM 5/24/2006, you wrote:
I use Livejournal myself. It is easy to post to online if need be, and there is a LiveJournal client that can be downloaded for Windows which works well with JAWS. There's also a client for the Mac that costs nothing called XJournal that works well with VoiceOver.

On May 24, 2006, at 5:38 AM, Allformats wrote:

Hi everyone

I want to set up a Blog but, am not sure which one to use for best access using JAWS.

I would be very greatful for any pointers.

Thanks very much.

Paul Hopkins - Manager

Queen Alexandra College
Court Oak Road
B17 9TG

Tel: 0121 428 5018

Fax: 0121 428 5048

E-mail: <mailto:allformats@xxxxxxxxx>allformats@xxxxxxxxx

Web: <http://www.allformats.org.uk/>www.allformats.org.uk

Allformats - Braille, Audio, Digital and Large Print Resources for Access by People with a Visual Impairment.

The information contained within this e-mail (and any attachment) sent by All Formats is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only
for the named recipient or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies and notify the sender immediately,
at the above telephone number. Unauthorised access, use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted and may be unlawful.