[bct] Re: Most accessible blogs with JAWS

  • From: "Allformats" <allformats@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 16:47:21 +0100

Thanks Jake, I'll look int it.

Cheers.

-----Original Message-----
From: blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jake Joehl
Sent: 24 May 2006 15:57
To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bct] Re: Most accessible blogs with JAWS

Hi Paul. I don't really have any experience setting up blogs, but there
are several very accessible ones which I frequent with JAWS. I think the
two most accessible blog services are Blogspot and Movable Type but
others could probably give you a better answer. I've also heard good
things about Bloglines. My brother, who is also a JAWS user, has an
account with Bloglines.
Jake