[bct] Re: Most accessible blogs with JAWS

  • From: "Jane Jordan (gmail)" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 17:24:00 -0500

I've got a paid account, but I have yet to play with the audio posting. I wonder if I ought to. Do you know if it will work with Skype now, seing as it's got such an odd number setup? Heck, I don't even know what it says.

On May 24, 2006, at 12:14 PM, Chris Skarstad wrote:

hi. You absolutely can not go wrong with Live Journal.
A journal itself is free, and you get additional features like audio posting if you sign up for a paid account.
The site has several different layouts you can choose from, so if you find a look and feel you like, you can stick to that one. The colors and what the links say for comments can be customized. No 2 Live journals look the same, unless of course you decided you just want to stick with the regular default settings which are certainly usable with all the major screenreaders.
Like I said, you can't go wrong with Live Journal, or lj as we fans like to call it.

At 05:38 AM 5/24/2006, you wrote:
Hi everyone

I want to set up a Blog but, am not sure which one to use for best access using JAWS.

I would be very greatful for any pointers.

Thanks very much.

Paul Hopkins - Manager

Queen Alexandra College
Court Oak Road
B17 9TG

Tel: 0121 428 5018

Fax: 0121 428 5048
E-mail: <mailto:allformats@xxxxxxxxx>allformats@xxxxxxxxx
Web: <http://www.allformats.org.uk/>www.allformats.org.uk

Allformats - Braille, Audio, Digital and Large Print Resources for Access by People with a Visual Impairment.

The information contained within this e-mail (and any attachment) sent by All Formats is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only
for the named recipient or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies and notify the sender immediately,
at the above telephone number. Unauthorised access, use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted and may be unlawful.