[bct] Re: Most accessible blogs with JAWS

  • From: Kerri Regan <harmonica4me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 15:46:19 -0400

Another blog you might like is Tabulas, which I use as the home page for my podcast. Besides writing entries you can also create content pages and extensive lists of links. You can even upload audio if you have the payed version, and the site itself is very accessible. Check it out at
http://www.tabulas.com
Kerri ----- Original Message ----- From: "Amy" <amy@xxxxxxxxxx>