[bct] Re: Most accessible blogs with JAWS

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 09:57:28 -0500

Hi Paul. I don't really have any experience setting up blogs, but there are
several very accessible ones which I frequent with JAWS. I think the two most
accessible blog services are Blogspot and Movable Type but others could
probably give you a better answer. I've also heard good things about Bloglines.
My brother, who is also a JAWS user, has an account with Bloglines.
Jake