[bct] Most accessible blogs with JAWS

  • From: "Allformats" <allformats@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 11:38:30 +0100

Hi everyone
I want to set up a Blog but, am not sure which one to use for best
access using JAWS.
I would be very greatful for any pointers.
Thanks very much.
Paul Hopkins - Manager
Queen Alexandra College
Court Oak Road
B17 9TG
Tel: 0121 428 5018
Fax: 0121 428 5048
E-mail: allformats@xxxxxxxxx
Web: www.allformats.org.uk <http://www.allformats.org.uk/>
Allformats - Braille, Audio, Digital and Large Print Resources for
Access by People with a Visual Impairment.
The information contained within this e-mail (and any attachment) sent
by All Formats is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is
intended only
for the named recipient or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient please accept our apologies and notify the
sender immediately,
at the above telephone number. Unauthorised access, use, disclosure,
storage or copying is not permitted and may be unlawful.