[bct] Re: More skype questions

  • From: Kenneth Reed <kennethreed905@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 11:43:46 -0500

Hi, this is the way it works for window eyes anyway.
You must use the mouse keys to do this.
mouse up to file then mouse to the right to contacts, then pres the left mouse key.
now arow down until it says add a contact. , enter.
The computer says edit, type in the skype of the name you want to enter.
Skype will search for the name in about 15 seconds.
Mouse arow down till it says we have found csome matches. Mouse to the right until you hear add. then hit the left mouse and you will hear some options.
The left mouse seems to exicute things and the tab key moves you through options.
call me and i'll walk you through it.
At 09:53 AM 2/24/2006, you wrote:

Good morning to everyone!
I have still more questions about skype. I can't seem to add people to my contact list. Every time I try, it says they couldn't be found.
Also, I'm not quite sure how to make a call. And if someone's status says they're online, does that mean they're available to talk?
Thanks, Jamie

kenneth reed phone: 860-741-7546 skype: kvreed502