[bct] More on giving your information for the web site

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 14:10:31 -0600

I asked earlier that people give me their names and the performances
they did, off line.  I would like to extend that to ask you, if you
wish, to list any CDs you have out there that we could purchase in order
to hear you.  This is especially true of people who were not included.
After all, if you are brave enough to produce them, the least i can do
is listen to them and I would love to hear all of your music.  Now,
let's not take this so far that we become a clearing house for people's
products for all times, but I do think it is appropriate for people to
include this information in their talent show information.
Neal Ewers
Ravenswood Productions
Local phone:  608-277-1995
Toll Free:  888-544-8332