[bct] More misonic stage questions for Ray.

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 10:04:35 -0800

Ray, your instructions were very thorough.  wondering if you might be able to
give some more.  First, you gave instructions for transferring from the
minidisc to the computer.  can you do the same for transferring files from the
computer to the minidisc?  Also, do you know how to format a disk using sonic
stage?  You told me how to do this on the machine itself, but I know you are
supposed to be able to do this with sonic stage also.  I'll appreciate anything
you can tell me.

Jenny