[bct] Re: More accessible audible Manager V. coming soon

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 13:37:11 -0000

I've got to agree with fear and loathing of PDFs (Pointless Daft Format).

If they've got to be so useless to me, I'm glad I've found a smaller faster program than Adobe Reader. It's called Foxit Reader, and it works for most PDFs as well as anything else, and is freeware.

Vince.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Debee Norling" <debee@xxxxxxxx>