[bct] Re: More accessible audible Manager V. coming soon

  • From: "Don Barrett" <donter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 03:36:04 -0500

Yeah, PDF's can be a real pain.  There is a super and free pdf converter
written by a blind guy for anyone who wants to use it.  It's called pdf2txt
and is available from

 I like it because it can convert many files at once, and you can set it to
move the pdf's to a done folder after being converted, and it puts all of
the converted text files into a txt folder automatically.  For complex stuff
it's not perfect, but what is.