[bct] Re: More accessible audible Manager V. coming soon

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 18:01:50 -0500

I doubt you will see any Vista support till at the very least JAWS 8.0 and
probably more likely 8.1 since Vista won't be out till the end of the year
and JAWS 8 isn't due out till the 4th quarter of this year.

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928

seeing people towards them."
- Helen Keller, 1925