[bct] Re: More accessible audible Manager V. coming soon

  • From: "Kai" <kaixiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 05:04:55 -0800

Greetings Debee.

I'm inclined to agree with your observation with regard to Freedom
Scientific's lack of objectivity. Sound scheme managers, and what ever
else they decide to implement are nice, but they detract from the
original purpose of JAWS. JAWS, an acronym of Job Access With Speech,
should be focused on productivity, not bells and whistles. Productivity
means fixing bugs and errors, resolving incompatibilities and
redundancies, and minimizing the necessity to have to jump through loops
just to get a job done. They really need to get back to debugging their
program, instead of adding all the irrelevant junk that they've been
decorating their program with.