[bct] Re: More accessible audible Manager V. coming soon

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 17:02:52 -0600

My tech school has a few audio books but not near what larry demonstrated as being on Netlibrary, which is what they use. I think you have to stream on there though. I'm not sure if the local public library offers any ebook formats.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>