[bct] Re: More accessible audible Manager V. coming soon

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 17:32:00 -0500

Hi Robert,
Nice podcast and watch, by the way.
My problem with the Audible Manager is that the focus constantly shifts from the book list to the annoying book description, and it requires quite an effort to get the focus where I want it. That's all. However, I no longer have this problem as I'm just downloading straight to the Book Port now.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Carter" <r-carter@xxxxxxx>