[bct] Re: More accessible audible Manager V. coming soon

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:59:31 -0600

The bad thing I know of is that I have to manually get my technology review subscription instead of having it automatically come in like audible had years ago. I think the major issues are with jaws because arrowing through the list opens that web page with the info in instead of just going down the list. Using the jaws command to close that detail thing says no detail view present, but the scripts are old. I'm going to try deleting them to see if that makes it better.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Carter" <r-carter@xxxxxxx>