[bct] Re: More accessible audible Manager V. coming soon

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 08:54:18 -0600

Well Neal, you sure are doing better than I was.  When I downloaded version
five of the Audible manager program, (this was back in January of this year)
I mean to tell you I couldn't do much of anything with it at all.  Either
you know more than I do about this; which I rather hope is true; or, we're
not talking about quite the same version of the Audible manager version
five.  In any case, I'm not trying to doubt what you're saying.  Rather,
it's just that my own experience with Audible Manager version five left such
a sour taste in my mouth that I fined myself reluctant to give it another
try.  Still, I'm willing to listen to anything anybody has to say about this
matter and re-consider if it seems I might be in error.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Home phone and fax:
Skype Name: