[bct] Re: More accessible audible Manager V. coming soon

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 08:41:05 -0600

Robert and others.  I also have no trouble using version 5 and I am
using JAWS.  I can go into and out of the information on a particular
book quite easily.  Of course, I do appreciate the fact that people have
said they have some problems with color contrast, etc.  That's not good,
and if they can make it work better with screen readers in the process,
that will be nice.

Neal