[bct] Re: More accessible audible Manager V. coming soon

  • From: "Hope" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 07:58:02 -0500

Hi Lynnette and list,
I am glad that the Audible Manager for 98 is working for you.  I do find it
to be much simpler, and I also find that if I want to burn to cd, the whole
process is much smoother.
The really nice thing about this version is you do not necessarily need Jaws
scripts for it, it just, well, you know, works.  Oh, wait ... Skype's
proclamation is that it just, well, you know works isn't it?  Hmmm ...