[bct] Re: More accessible audible Manager V. coming soon

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 23:38:26 -0600

Yeah they should support more stuff in the job market too. I know many of the specialized programs that people would use on a job don't work, but almost anything probably could be scripted by the right person. I wonder why they can't allow jaws to be able to utilize a second or third output on a sound card like my turtle beach montego? I have 2 other outputs that could be used if I could find how to send stuff to them. If they can't address the "must be on default card" issue by allowing me to isolate jaws at one output jack, they should put in an option to switch cards that actually works. For me, switching speech to the motherboard card gets real latent beyond tollerability if I modify the jfw.ini to do it. Setting separate speech volume independent of the wave or master can be a must in certain situations. Those are my 2 major issues with jaws. I'm not sure if some cards are advanced enough to force the software to a channel, but it seems that drivers could be made to tell what program has what stream open to switch its volume or physical jack it ends up at.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Debee Norling" <debee@xxxxxxxx>