[bct] Re: More accessible audible Manager V. coming soon

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 22:30:33 -0600

That's what I had to do; download the 98 version.

PS.  while I'm at it, I feel compelled to ask a question.  Let's say I go
ahead and install the new version of Audible Manager; how in the name of
sanity will deleting the JAWS scripts for Audible Manager help?

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Ray
Home phone and fax: