[bct] Re: More about talent show

  • From: Slythy_Tove <mcg907@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 18:14:18 -0800 (PST)

Hi Neal,

Makes me wonder if people can hear the sound from my headphones too.  Of
course, mine have to be pretty loud for me just to hear them in my only good
ear.  My hearing aid would probably deafen you.

Also, the earbud headphones allow a lot of noise to escape, which means that
you have to make  them louder to cover traffic noises.  I use Bose (not the
really good ones - can't afford those) earphones to listen to my iPod.
Hopefully, I do not annoy people around me - so far, no complaints from other