[bct] Re: More about talent show

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 18:44:44 -0600

Rick, you hit it right on the head when you said they feel it.
Unfortunately, so do I, way in the back of my house.  As someone who is
blind, I try very hard to avoid a lot of loud things.  Of course, some
of it is inevitable, but when I went to a concert of a brass band and
discovered that they were miking the brass, I walked out during the
first number.  I mean, isn't brass loud enough on its own?

Neal